|Vol 30, No 1 (2020): March 2020||The Application of Infrared Thermography in Monitoring Reproduction Physiology Status of Ruminant Due to Heat Stress||Abstract PDF|
|Fitra Aji Pamungkas, B P Purwanto, W Manalu, A Yani, R G Sianturi|
|Vol 27, No 4 (2017): December 2017||Dwarf Elephant Grass (Pennisetum purpureum cv. Mott) as Forage for Ruminant||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 30, No 1 (2020): March 2020||Processing Technology of Feed Wafer to Increase Feed Production and Efficiency||Abstract PDF|
|Yuli Retnani, N N Barkah, A Saenab, . Taryati|
|Vol 26, No 1 (2016): MARCH 2016||The Use of Plant Essential Oils as Feed Additives for Ruminants||Abstract PDF|
|Muhamad N Rofiq|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"