The Use ofFermented Cassava Peel (Manihotutilisima) in the Rationon Carcass Quality of Male Local Sheep
Non-Carcass Percentage of Local Sheep Fed Fermented Cassava Peel
Current Situation on Infectious Diseases of Sheep and Goats in Indonesia
Comparison of Heavy Metal Residues on Sheep That Grazing in Landfill Area Before and After Elimination Process
1 - 5 of 5 Items
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"