Focus and Scope
JITV or Indonesian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Science
is one of primary journals in Indonesia that focus and scope of the science of animal and veterinary sciences.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
First, entering papers must satisfy the requirements JITV before being distributed to the Editorial Board JITV, after declared eligible to satisfy the requirements JITV, the Editorial Board will be assigned the expertise in that field.
Secondly, the examination by the Editorial Board will last for approximately 7 working days. After returning from the examination, Technical Editor will record the comments and suggestions of the examination results. And then being approved by Chief Editorial, the examination results will be sent to the author, and author was given a period of 7 working days for improvement the papers. After return, improvement the papers will be seen first by Chief Editor and when declared eligible, papers will be set by the Technical Editor. But if it still needs improvement based on the decision of the Editorial Board, the papers is returned to the author for further improvement of the paper.
Decision on the appropriateness of manuscript was also of Chief Editor and Editorial Board JITV else, a decision can be retrieved by personally of Chief Editor or when the regular meeting of the Editorial Board JITV.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
How To Register
- Author should register through the following address: http://medpub.litbang.pertanian.go.id/index.php/jitv/user/register
- Author should fulfill the form, especially on the star mark. On the Confirmation Register section, please give your selection as author, reviewer, or both of them. After all the form was filled, click on "Register" to process the registration.
- Please go to User Home and select your role as Author. In Active Submission, click on "Click here: to go to step one of the five-step submission process".
- These are the five-step submission process:
- Step 1. Starting the Submission On the Journal Section, select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Articles. Author has to check-mark on the submission checklists. Author is able to give brief information to Editor about the submitted manuscript on the Comment form. Please click on the "Save and continue" button to go to the further step.
- Step 2. Entering the Submission's Metadata.
Author should enter metadata of all authors engaged in the writing process. The information of manuscript title, abstract, and keywords must be filled in the textbox.
- Step 3. Uploading the Submission
To upload manuscript to this journal, author should click Browse to find the manuscript file on the hard drive. Choose the file and click Upload button. Once the submission is uploaded, click Save and Continue on the bottom of this page.
- Step 4. Uploading Supplementary Files
The supplementary file should be uploaded is form A, consisting of Statement of Originality and Copyright Release Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the file, click on Upload button, and click on Save and Continue.
- Step 5. Confirming the Submission
Author has to check that all documents are complete. To submit the manuscript to JURNAL ILMU TERNAK DAN VETERINER, click Finish Submission button. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission's progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
Ethical Statement Form
Ethical Statement Form (Download)
Copyright Transfer Form
Copyright Transfer Form (Download)
Author(s) are free of charge for manuscript accepted for publication
IJAVS Word Template (Download)